Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Mild & hypoallergenic oil, suitable for sensitive skin
- Perfect as a body oil, massage oil or makeup remover
- Helps prevent split ends by moisturising and nourishing the hair
- Gentle enough for babies and children
- Rich in Vitamins A, B & E to help repair damaged skin
- Certified organic
100% Natural Products
Our promise: All natural ingredients, free from harsh chemicals, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Get FREE Shipping
Delivery is FREE for all orders above S$30 to Singapore and Malaysia & FREE for global orders above S$120 (conditions apply).
30-Day Free Returns
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a full refund or exchange.
GENTLE AND HYPOALLERGENIC
Sweet almond oil is a hypoallergenic and mild natural plant oil that is rich in Vitamins A, B & E to help moisturise, nourish and repair dry skin. It can also help reduce inflammation and skin peeling, and is ideal to soothe sunburns and the symptoms of itchy skin caused by eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
Sweet almond oil has a delicate, sweet, nutty fragrance with a clear golden colour. It has a medium skin penetration rate, making it ideal for those with normal, combination or sensitive skin.
This versatile oil can be used as a body oil, massage oil or makeup remover. It also works well as a deep conditioning treatment for dry, damaged hair and can help prevent split ends. Blend with a few drops of essential oils for added therapeutic benefits. A gentle oil, it is also suitable for babies and children, especially to help relieve irritation caused by nappy rash and to soften cradle cap.
Our organic sweet almond oil comes packed in a travel-friendly glass bottle with drip control, making it easy to use straight from the bottle.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- For use as a body oil or massage oil, use alone or combine with your favourite essential oils.
- Prior to use, the oil can be warmed gently for better absorption and a more relaxing experience.
- As a makeup remover, add 2-3 drops to a cotton pad to gently remove makeup.
- To use for as an oil cleanser, 4-5 drops on to your face. Rinse off with warm water or gently wipe with a soft cloth.
- If you struggle with split ends, try applying 1-2 drops of almond oil to the ends of the hair to help prevent breakage and splitting.
Which Pure Oils is ideal for me?
Our range of Pure Oils come in a variety of skin penetration rates, making sure that there is a perfect oil for each skin type. Virgin Coconut Oil has the slowest skin penetration rate and is ideal for those with dry or inflamed skin. Sweet Almond Oil has medium skin penetration and is better suited for those with normal/combination or sensitive skin. Argan Oil penetrates the skin the fastest, making it ideal for those with oily skin.
How can I use Sweet Almond Oil?
Sweet Almond Oil has medium skin penetration and is better suited for those with normal/combination or sensitive skin. Use it as an all-natural body oil or for oil cleansing. To clean your face with oil, simply apply 4-5 drops of Sweet Almond Oil on to your face and massage in gentle, circular motion. Rinse off with warm water or gently wipe with a soft cloth. There is no need to use a cleanser or moisturiser after cleansing with oil, as your face is now free from dirt and moisturised at the same time.
100% pure, cold pressed Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis)
* Certified organic
Shipping Weight: 110 g
You may also like
translation missing: en.products.similar_product.sold_out