There are many noni benefits that men can take advantage of. This tropical fruit, native to Asia, has been used for centuries in a variety of medicinal and life-enhancing ways. Many women already drink noni juice or use products containing the extracts and enzymes in noni, but men have not been as readily apprised of all the noni benefits that exist.
The many noni benefits for men
- Some of the biggest noni benefits include the rich antioxidant and tissue-healing properties that keep a man looking youthful and masculine, with excellent skin tone. It also helps keep the bones strong and supple.
- Those same properties not only keep a man looking good, but they promote energy and well being too, so that men can have the stamina they need to meet life's many demands. Noni benefits include cognitive, physical and sexual stamina.
- Men who consume noni products report that they get a better quality of sleep and wake up more refreshed. This may be attributed to the mood-enhancing benefits of noni.
- Noni is known to help men keep their weight in check and maintain muscle mass.
- It helps keep diabetes and blood sugar in check.
- There are many noni benefits for the mouth and throat area, including reduction of sores and infections, toothaches, sore throats, thrush, gingivitis and sore gums.
- Digestive comfort and regularity are also some of the noni benefits that men experience.
- Men who eat or drink noni report rapid recovery from injuries as well.
- They experience fewer illnesses and fewer trips to the doctor.
- Many men who drink noni juice on a regular basis find that their memories improve and they have more clarity of thought.
- This may be at the root of the increased productivity, both at work and at home, that men have reported when drinking noni juice, or taking noni-based supplements.
- Some men say they simply "feel normal again," and have better coping skills and more passion for life.
- Chronic inflammation and joint pain improve with noni use.
- Allergies, asthma and other autoimmune responses can be improved with noni.
- Noni has tumor-inhibiting properties that don't interfere with traditional medication. More studies are needed, however, initial results are promising.
- Perhaps most importantly, noni benefits include antioxidant and immunity-boosting activity that help ward off cancer, heart disease, and many other ailments.
Biconi offers top of the line noni products, yielding all the known benefits of noni and its derivatives.
Nature's powerful juices. (2006). Total Health, 28(2), 42.Schechter, S. (1998). Noni: Island fruit bursting with benefits. Better Nutrition, 60(9), 30.Westendorf, J. J., & Mettlich, C. C. (2009). The benefits of noni juice: an epidemiological evaluation in Europe. Journal Of Medicinal Food Plants, 1(2), 64-79.