Most people have never heard of noni. This Polynesian powerhouse has been used for thousands of years to treat many common health problems, with amazing results. Now you can benefit from what a few herbalists and natural healers have known for ages.
Noni is a plant that grows in India, Southeast Asia, Hawaii and Australia. Its leaves, fruit and bark can all be used to enhance nutrition and treat common health complaints. Noni has been used for such ailments as high cholesterol, joint aches and pains, skin problems, and hair loss. Some studies even suggest that in concentrated form, noni may even be an effective treatment for certain types of cancer. Always follow your doctor's treatment plans for any disease.
Noni fruit can be eaten, its juice can be drunk, and the bark and leaves can be applied to skin like a poultice or dried and ground up to apply and ingest as well. It may not be one of the most appealing fruits due to its characteristic rotten smell and taste, but it is one of the most effective in terms of helping the body fight disease.
Noni is commonly sold in powdered form like wheatgrass or other "green food" powders. It can be added to juice or smoothies in small amounts, which helps disguise the strong taste. Fortunately, a small amount is all that is needed to see a positive effect.
The top health benefits of using Noni are the following:
1) Lowering cholesterol levels naturally. Noni contains high levels of potassium, so people with heart problems or taking certain medications should check with their doctors before using.
2) Help with weight loss. Noni boosts the metabolism to help burn more calories, which makes it a favorite for those trying to lose weight naturally.
3) Immune system booster. The antioxidants and vitamins in noni help the immune system fight off illnesses.
4) Decrease joint pain. In some clinical studies, noni was more effective than painkillers and glucosamine at relieving joint pain and decreasing inflammation.
5) Skin health. Noni is naturally antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal. When applied to skin, it can prevent infections and help heal rashes and other skin problems.
6) Hair regrowth. By preventing problems with the skin and scalp, noni provides optimal conditions for hair follicles to grow new hair.
In Polynesian cultures, noni is given credit for the unusually long life span of the natives, who live into their 90s and 100s in startling numbers. The natives use noni in all its forms to keep themselves healthy inside and out.
Biconi uses noni in its hair care products to improve the health of hair and encourage hair regrowth. Hair Rejuvenating Solid Shampoo contains noni and virgin coconut oil to gently cleanse the scalp and feed hair follicles so they can grow more hair. Hair Repair Conditioner strengthens existing hair to prevent breakage while creating optimal conditions for new hair growth.
All of Biconi's products use natural ingredients and avoid harmful chemicals like sodium laureth sulfate, parabens or phthalates. No animal products of any kind are used.