Noni is a plant found in the tropical rain forests of Southeast Asia and other nearby areas, including Hawaii. Traditional healers have used every part of the noni tree to treat medical problems in the body and strengthen it naturally. Currently, many scientific studies are beginning to confirm the effectiveness of using noni to treat everything from cancerous tumors to depression and arthritis.
Consuming noni can be an unpleasant experience. Its fruit and juice have a pungent odor and bitter taste, which those who consume it generally disguise with other sweet juices. Only a small amount is needed for consumption. People with heart conditions should be aware that noni is high in potassium and should consult their doctors before ingesting or using products containing noni.
Even though it isn't easy to eat, there are plenty of things to love about noni.
Things You'll Love About Noni...
1) Noni enzyme is a natural plant-based substance and doesn't contain harmful chemicals or toxins like so many of the foods and beauty products on the commercial market today. Biconi's noni enzyme, used in their products, comes from a family farm and is concentrated from 100% pure noni fruit that retains all nutritional properties while reducing the usual strong smell and taste noni can have.
2) It has a track record thousands of years long. In Polynesian cultures, this native tree has been used for all kinds of remedies, with the result being an unusually long life and youthful appearance for those who use it regularly. It was this longer life and youthful appearance that first got noni noticed as an anti-aging, healthy supplement to people's diet and health routines.
3) Noni is effective both when ingested and when applied directly to the skin or hair. It has been used topically for thousands of years with great anti-aging and moisturizing benefits. Both Biconi's Radiant Skin Facial Cleanser and Hair Repair Conditioner contain pure noni extract to effectively moisturize skin and hair while healing damage that sun, wind and poor diet can cause.
4) One benefit of the noni fruit is a high level of antioxidants, which protect the body and get rid of toxins. Not only does noni fight signs of aging, it also prevents them, leaving your skin and hair looking younger, longer. In addition to healing the skin, noni can also lift your mood and make you feel great.
5) Studies on rats have shown that noni is effective in preventing and shrinking cancerous tumors. While more research needs to be done, using noni on your skin may be a good preventive measure for those who are worried about skin cancer or who have had previous sun overexposure. Radiant Skin Facial Cleanser by Biconi can be a good first step to a morning beauty routine that protects your face all day long.
Don't let the smell and taste of noni keep you from reaping its benefits for your skin and hair. With Biconi's skin and hair products containing noni, you will be able to rejuvenate your skin and hair without having to smell bad or ingest bad tasting juice or fruit.
Noni: Health Benefits, Tips and Product Picks!
Biconi Noni Enzyme
Biconi Radiant Skin Facial Cleanser Product Info
Biconi Hair Repair Conditioner Product Info